Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: dolly underpants

  1. #1
    Inactive Member christhedolllady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do any of you dress your doll starting with underpants? I think they are cute but usually skip them when I'm dressing my dolls. I mean, on the doll.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If they are wearing a dress I make sure they have on undies. If they are wearing pants or shorts I skip them too - on the doll! LOL

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ima AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always kinda have a thing with that. Will they get cold or mad at me if I don't? I ALWAYS fully dress them.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For some reason, I need to have underpants on my dolls. A couple of them don't have any since I bought them from ebay without clothes. I need to get some for them. I was just looking into that today.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Kirsten's little pantalettes don't get in the way and her collection is all skirts and dresses, so I don't have a problem with that. Sometimes Felicity's shift is difficult to conceal under her dresses and the top will stick out, but her dresses fit too loosely if you take it off so usually I just leave it on

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 08, 2005 09:42 PM: Message edited by: KimberBee ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have you seen some of the prices for underwear on ebay!!! Geesh, they are not that much less than my DDs!! [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by christhedolllady:
    Do any of you dress your doll starting with underpants? I think they are cute but usually skip them when I'm dressing my dolls. I mean, on the doll.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Of course... I can't imagine dressing them up without them wearing underwear, but then I can't standing seeing dolls displayed on eBay buck nekkid.

    I have found several sources for cute underwear for my dolls, including several eBay sellers, from whom I have puchased enough for all of my dolls. My dolls aren't going to be sitting around nekkid if I have anything to do with it.

    2debsadorables on eBay makes some very cute ruffled briefs for Chatty Cathy and will, upon request, make the same for AG dolls. AG dolls have a wider crotch. She used to sell them via auctions, but now seems to use only Buy It Now -- White Big Ruffled Undies Panties Fit Chatty Cathy.

    Debbie and several other sellers offer plain white cotton briefs for AG dolls as well.

    Taffy

  8. #8
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    of course! proper ladies always wear underwear! I have only historicals, so they're always IN their underwear anyway. Except for Felicity, her shift elastic is falling out of the neck so she doesn't usually wear it. She and Addy don't like wearing their extra undergarments though. Addy can't sit down in that crinoline and Felicity's pockets make her more chubby than she already is and her clothes won't fit.

  9. #9
    swazini
    Guest swazini's Avatar

    Post

    I'd have to go peek under Sam's dress but I'm not sure she is wearing any bloomers...the other girls are though. I think their underwear are so boring. I like the link to the rhumba panties Taffy gave. Deb is a great seller and wonderful lady...I haven't found any rhumbas for AGs though...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *Susan*:
    I like the link to the rhumba panties Taffy gave. Deb is a great seller and wonderful lady...I haven't found any rhumbas for AGs though...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you ask at the time of purchase, Deb will substitute rhumbas that fit AGs rather than Chatty Cathy. No difference in price. Unlike most of the stuff in her eBay store, which is all store-bought, she makes the rhumbas herself. The ones for AGs fit perfectly.

    Taffy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •